**NEW - Webinar REPLAY - PlanetHS Pre-Participation Forms Tutorial**
The care of your student-athlete is important to us. In an effort to sync all information related to a student athlete in one place (eligibility, standings, score-reporting, medical records), we’re excited to announce an expansion of our partnership with Planet HS, the database currently used by the Georgia Independent School Association (GISA).
Not only does this new database give you and your student-athlete access to all information in one place, it also assists our athletic trainer in having real-time access of the student-athlete’s records in case of injury or emergency. The cost of enrolling into Planet HS is $25 and includes the following benefits at no additional charge:
• Annual athletic sports physical
• Impact testing (every 2 years)
• League required Concussion Acknowledgement form
• 24-hour access to physicals and athletic forms
• Sports health form and consent to treat forms
• Wellness and safety module - alerts nurse, principal, athletic director, coaches, athletic trainer when injury is reported
• Digitally stored medical records for 10 years
Beginning this Thursday, December 14, at 8:00pm, a LIVE webinar is being presented to show you how to register both the student athlete information as well as parent information. It is best that parent and student athlete are able to use two separate devices during the webinar as both will have to acknowledge and digitally sign forms within the database. You will need to register for the webinar at the link below before Thursday evening. The webinar replay will also be available through the new year as a tutorial for registering.
As a reminder, only registered students will have access to onsite physicals and impact testing on Tuesday, January 9, 2018.